Well...it's been 4 years to the day that we have been together as a family. Alot has happened in that time. I thought I would give an update on each member of our family and how they have progressed since our marriage began.
Andrea has gone from working part-time at Gardner and Associates to a full-time student at U.V.U., and back to being a part-time employee at Digis. Last June she gave birth to Colter and she has been home taking care of him ever since. He is a full-time job, he's into everything, and demands a lot of attention. She is a great mother and wife. Almost every night she prepares dinner and always sees to it that everyones needs are met. She is very hard working and cares deeply for her children. She spends countless hours studying with them, working on scouts, and having fun with them.
I continue to work at Heritage School, a residential treatment center for adolescents. Two years ago I graduated fromU.V.U. with my Bachelors Degree in Behavioral Science. I was then accepted to B.Y.U. in the Masters of Social Work program, which I just just graduated from last week. I completed internships at The Cirque Lodge (drug rehab), and The Utah State Prison, working with the women who struggle with substance abuse. I loved these experiences and look forward to new experiences as I am currently looking for employment as a therapist now that I have graduated. I have put on about 20 pounds over the 4 years we have been together, but I am excited to have a little more free-time to work it off at the gym and playing sports. I love spending time with Tanner and Dallin and I have grown quite fond of them. I am soooooooo greatful for the opportunity to be their father and be such a large part of their lives. They are so fun and are growing up to be very good young men. I am excited for their future and the role I get to play in it. They are finally adapting to me and some of my interests and I enjoy taking them to BYU games and playing baseball with them.
Tanner just recently turned 10 years old and is in the 4th grade at Vineyard Elementary. He is a wild, caring, and energetic boy. He has progressed immensely in the last 4 years. He works hard in shcool and is a good student. He is in scouts like to play soccer and baseball and playing with friends in the neighborhhod. He is especially smooth with the ladies and has several girlfriends.
He loves to ride his bike, and goes on several bike rides with his mommy. More than anything he likes to spend time with his brother Dallin, they are always getting into trouble and making messes. He is especially good with his new little brother Colter.
Dallin
Colter is 10 1/2 months old. He's a punk. He's into everything and whatever it is, it always goes into his mouth. He's full of energy and is constantly on the go and seeking attention. He has the coolest blue eyes I have ever seen and he knows how to use them. He gets whatever he wants.
We are so glad that the lord blessed us with him and look forward to his development and growth.
Our latest family photo

4 comments:
I LOVE that family picture. Dallin is crackin' me up and Colter is tired of being away from his toys.
You guys are awesome.
I love how you say that the boys are smooth with the ladies. Just like dad. You had to be smooth to catch Andrea;)
You guys are such a cute family! I still remember Chris telling us about your first date! Congratulations on 4 years...it's only downhill from here;)
Happy anniversary I will be stopping by from time to time good luck with everything
What a cute family! I am so excited for you guys now that you are done with school. I know you have all worked so hard to get to this point. I remember your beautiful wedding and being so impressed with Chris and Andrea's choice to marry him. I am still impressed. I love you guys, and I miss you so much.
Post a Comment