Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Graduate!!!

Chris has officially gradutated from college, and we are so proud of him. He worked so hard to get to this point. We had lots of fun attending all the graduation festivities; however, the convocation was overwhelmingly long. He was about the 30th name called of over 700. Grandma T rented Colter a cap and gown.
We are grateful for all those that were able to attend the graduation. Amber also graduated the same day. It was at the same time in a different building of BYU. We had to split up, but it all worked out well.
Congratulations to both of them!

4 comments:

Klin said...

I wondered where the baby cap and gown came from. That is awesome!!

Enjoy the break. You both need a break. Bring me the baby. I will spoil him for you.

Auntie Elaine said...

SO cute! - I can tell (since I hear the braggin' often) that Grandma T is one proud mama!! Good job and congrats!!!

The Avery Family said...

We are so sorry we missed your big day. But we are so proud and impressed that you have done so much. Now, about some free counseling sessions.....

Jenkins said...

So happy for you all!