Monday, March 9, 2009

Happenings

The pinewood derby was last week and was lots of fun for the kids. Tanner's car didn't win, but he had lots of fun and was proud of his car. Tanner's car was named the "Firery Hot Zoomer". He and Chris did an awesome job on the car.



These are the twinkie cars I made for the scouts. Chris wanted me to specify that those are headlights and not breasts. Of course he would think that way.

Dallin had fun running around in the back throwing his frisbee from his Arby's kids meal.

Colter is also officially crawling, and he is into everything. I think he may be the busiest kid ever. This is the first time he crawled forwards instead of backwards; and he is only improving on a daily basis. He crawled all the way to the bathroom this morning while I was blow drying my hair. Of course he can't be left alone for more than a minute.

Dallin had to go to the denist to get his two front teeth pulled, because his adult teeth were growing in behind, and his baby teeth were not going to budge. He did really well, and was even extra smilely with all the laughing gas. He has two big holes where his teeth were pulled. The "tooth fairy" vistited him that night, and even let him keep his teeth because he left a special note begging her to leave his teeth.

2 comments:

Klin said...

Love hearing Chris coax Colter on. So big and cute he is getting.

Yay for Tanner and his cool, fiery car.

I love the Twinkie cars! Those are amazing and very clever.

Of course Chris would need you to clarify the lights. He's a guy;)

The Avery Family said...

Andrea, you have to stop showing how awesome you are, because the rest of us can't measure up! Twinkie cars??? That is just too much. How can I compete with that? My kids can never see those pictures because they'll just ask, "Hey mom, do something like that!" ;) Hey, tell Tanner his car is so cool, I love it.