Chris and I are attempting digital scrapbooking. I made this scrapbook page using the Memory Mixer software that Chris got for Christmas (Yes, that is what he asked for). There are lots of websites that have free downloadable digital scrapbooking stuff. There are some really creative people out there. I will post some websites when I get a chance.

I'm not very good at this yet, but I'm hoping to get better.
4 comments:
Yes i am jealous of your skills! So cute. Get those sites up so i can get started! I like scrapblog.com to make my own designs or use their premade ones to fiddle with.
Will you be teaching others to do this amazing skill? Your background is amazing. I love it.
I just said to Andy last night that I need to ask you how you make your blog so cute! Your awesome. It would be nice if I could've gotten a shred of creativity!
Hey guys! I think you are doing a great job! I haven't attempted to make my own backgrounds yet, but I love digi scrap booking. I have Memory Mixer too and really like it, but wish there was more boy stuff on it. I would love to find some sites that have good boy downloads.
Post a Comment