....you can get stuck between the wall and the bunk bed. Our little insomniac got stuck between the wall and his bunk bed. Don't ask me what he was doing because he was supposed to be sleeping. Meanwhile, Dallin was sound asleep on the bottom bunk with Tanner's feet tangling above his face.
Tanner became a little distraught when I was trying to pull the bed from the wall, and I couldn't do it (whimpy me). I kept trying and we got him out. I tried to get mad at him for playing around, but I was too busy laughing. He asked me why I was taking a picture, and I told him that it was so I could show Chris when he got home from work.
2 comments:
That is a precious picture. You will save it for blackmail later right?
Dude, that is too funny! I love how you take a picture of his terrified face for Chris!
Post a Comment